The CIA school wishes you a wonderful year 2022 accompanied by our best wishes, hoping that your projects will come true.
2020/2021 have been two very hard years for each of us and especially for our dear students: with COVID-19, the development of social interactions, very important for the development of children and adolescents, has been disrupted. Numerous studies have shown that these disturbances adversely affect the well-being of the child and could lead to isolation.
At CIA, we understand this and we care. Aware that awakening and development are also linked to the practice of cultural and sporting activities, and thanks to the current context of reduced restrictions, we have decided to reopen the school's extra-curricular activities program.
The first school trip that we want to set up is a visit to the SOSORO Museum (Museum of Economy and Currency of Cambodia)
We would like to schedule the trip for SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 5th from 8:30 am to noon.
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
- 2 Schedule possible
08:15 AM: Gathering at the assembly point 08:30 AM: Departure from CIA FIRST 09:00 AM: Arrival at the museum 09:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Visit in the museum with a guide 11:30 AM: Departure from the Museum 12:00 AM: Arrival at CIA First
01:15 PM: Gathering at the assembly point 01:30 PM: Departure from CIA FIRST 02:00 PM: Arrival at the museum 02:00 PM - 04:30 PM: Visit in the museum with a guide 04:30 PM: Departure from the Museum 5:00 PM: Arrival at CIA First
- Parents have to prepare: a backpack with a bottle of water, a snack (or some money (2,50$) to buy a snack or a drink at the museum) a notebook and a pen)
- All parents must DROP and PICK UP their children from CIA FIRST International school and not from the museum.
- Students have to wear their ID and uniform.
- If one of the schedules is full, students can register for the other one.
- When the registrations will be closed, we will publish the students list for each schedule, like that, parents will know when to bring their children and when to pick them up.
To complete the registration, you must fill out the field trip permission form attached and pay $ 10 or 41,500៛ in cash at the counter of the finance department at least 24 hours before the event. (Payment includes: entrance ticket, transport, tour guide, accompanying teacher).
Please, notice that because of social distancing and logistical reasons, the number of students who can participate is limited. No worries, several visits will be scheduled throughout the school year, thus offering everyone the opportunity to attend the event.
Please, feel free to contact us if you have further questions,